frac water treatment
Clean Chemistry offers a completion solution for customized dosing of production chemicals to all water used in fracture completions. Microbial control is achieved with PeroxyMAX or a combination of PeroxyMAX and a conventional biocide. Scale inhibitor, and if required, iron control, is dosed at customer-specified levels using Clean Chemistry’s treatment trailer. If a produced water source is utilized, chemical dosing is optimized as your water composition changes. Fracturing chemicals, suitable for addition at the working tanks, can be automatically dosed by the treatment trailer or supplied to your fracturing service provider for injection into the slurry with the fracturing blender.
- Quick, effective bacteria control. Bug kill enabled by reactive oxygen chemistry, proven in the oil-field
- Comprehensive treatment strategy. Easily bundled with scale inhibitors, clay stabilizers, preservative biocides and other chemicals. Compatible with friction reducers
- Simple, customizable, full service treatment. Delivers bundled, customer-specific chemistry through one system
- Targets contaminants, not equipment. Less corrosive than other oxidative biocides, safe for use with frac iron and elastomers
- Measurable ORP response. Corroborates bug kill, in real time, for on-the-fly quality assurance and quality control
- Inherently safer chemistry. Stable, non-flammable solution generated on site using safe, liquid feedstocks in a low pressure system with no off-gassing risk
- Small footprint allows for rig up at pad site or pit side
Clean Chemistry backs up its services with periodic post-job water testing. Typical post-job testing includes bottle-turn and ATP checks as well as scale inhibitor residuals on 30-, 60-, and 90-day intervals. Results are reviewed with production engineering staff to ensure agreed performance metrics have been met.