Advanced Oxidation Technology for any Water Treatment Application
Registered with the EPA as a biocide, PeroxyMAX is formulated to generate large quantities of reactive oxygen species (ROS) for a wide range of uses. Proven in industries as diverse as energy, pulp and paper and water cooling, PeroxyMAX applications include water treatment, microbial control, sulfide removal, well remediation, odor control, cleaning and sanitization, fermentation additive and pulp delignification, bleaching and brightening.
Key PeroxyMAX Features:
- Low/reduced capital and operating costs
- Greater compatibility with other water treatment chemicals
- Less damaging or corrosive to equipment
- Less aggressive towards sensitive metals, polymers and elastomers
- Chemical residuals generally recognized as safe (GRAS FDA designation)
- Ability to target contaminants over other materialsﾠ
- No odor or harmful fumes
- Safer mixing/manufacturing process:ﾠPeroxyMAX components are non-flammable, non-explosive and can be stored on site prior to mixing.
The Chemistry Behind PeroxyMAX
Flexible Deployment Options
The Smart Chemical Treatment Platform
For mobile installations, our PeroxyMAX Oxidation Technology Trailer utilizes smart technology, enhanced automation, data driven quality control and adaptable chemical dosing for improved onsite operations. Quick setup, fast deployment and full cloud-backed connectivity allow PeroxyMAX technology to be quickly applied at any water treatment site.
Read More About our PeroxyMAX Technology
Corrosion is a huge problem for America’s industry. The Cost of Corrosion Study by the National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) estimates the annual cost of corrosion in the U.S. is a staggering $276 billion—approximately 3.1 percent of our nation’s Gross...
Get Started with Clean Chemistry
"*" indicates required fields